Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Movie - Fever

Well... Oh well....

Oh.....Oh...Oh well.....

Okay fine...I have a confession to make: I am getting crazy about movies once again in my life. I am happy about it, it makes me feel great. I have seen almost every new movie which is out and have been enjoying watching one or another on either netflix or from my old movie collection or from my roomie's collection. She is a movie buff too, and owns a pretty good collection. Truthfully right at this moment also I am watching a movie while I type my thoughts into a post on my blog. I used to read a lot but for some reason, I can't concentrate for long on reading now-a-days so watching movies makes me feel better than reading. Though reading a book has its own feeling and watching a movie has its own emotion and we can't replace one with another, but we can enjoy watching movie instead of reading or vice verse. Soon you will realize, both gives the same effect. How? With each new documentary I watch, I travel to new culture, new thought process and new life; with each classic feature I have seen, I see the different lifestyle and different emotion change of humanity; with each musical, I enjoy the new rhythm and new dance move...and so on and on and on! I remember that one quote which my father used to tell me all the time 'read a book to see the world' now-a-days it is more like 'watch a movie to know the world' Or at least this is how it works for moi :-P

More is on its way... that would be related to my expression (not reviews) of movies....

Keep hanging!

2 Signatures:

yeh toh trailer tha movie kahan hai?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 2:50:00 AM PDT  

Check more posts by tomorrow....I will post some new ones. I hope you will like those.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 2:51:00 AM PDT  

Newer Post Older Post Home