Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Responsibility...

I didn't sleep last night, I just couldn't. Seriously, not even a minute of sleep and I am feeling fresh like a rose petal today. I am not trying to feel bad for myself or feel low for self here, but I want to understand the logic behind this weird feeling. What is it which keeps a person up and going for hours? May be anxiousness, Or may be dreams...

Last night, seriously, throughout, I was kept thinking about the responsibility I got on my head when someone told me that he/she likes me...Boy!!! Its a damn big responsibility on my head. It is a damn big image to save!

I think now I probably have to behave the way he/she like me to behave, but then I wonder why so? May be cos I don't want this person to not like me. Or may be I am worried that my real me (whatever that means) is unlike able. Or may be I want to shoo him away. Who knows - the anxiety is hard to handle.

Years ago,I was other kind of person, when I tried to please everyone...when I wanted everybody to like me...when I tried my best to love everyone I knew. This was possible but I think I wasn't at peace. This weird persona made me a strange human inside, because I was all of a sudden one personality in one group and another in some other group. I was the shine of my all friends parties and I was the one who used to be the life of group...but I know, I wasn't always truthful to myself, I wasn't always right. And if someone doesn't like me, I used to feel bad, anxieties used to kill me.... Only few years ago, I started working on not liking everyone and not to be liked by all.

Today I am a bit lost when this person tells me, "V, I really like you...I mean I don't know much about you, but as much as I know you...I like you!"

Phew!!!

5 Signatures:

dont get over worked by thought it`s ok just be yourself be what you are ..things will be fine

Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 1:06:00 AM PST  

Sand, I was so worried and confused with myself, but I will tell you how and what I have felt after I met him...OK...let go of that face now...Hows SA holding up life without me, do tell me...

I am letting go...and not worrying much about it...:-)) happy ha ha

Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:09:00 PM PST  

you Vimm ..not a person to be misunderstood ..so straight ,clear,open ..ab kya ??if somebody is liking u ..loveng u (ofcourse me too) to??u have that aura...baat kahatam !!

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 9:57:00 PM PST  

as much as i read you in this single night ;) i like you too :)

you really must be a likeable person.cheers!

Friday, October 9, 2009 at 11:29:00 AM PDT  

Awww Puja,

Thank you so much for reading and all of your comments...hum to diwaane hain, chale jaate hain bus yun hi...

Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 1:09:00 AM PDT  

Newer Post Older Post Home