Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Story of a girl

I wrote this poem somewhere without a thought, but now its bothering me as I cant complete it fully, if you think you can help me leave comment of changes you can do.....and will make sure I can change those portions:

I saw that girl
she was always
happy
laughing
enjoying
Living
cracking poor jokes


I was envious of her


She told me she is happy
She is flying in sky
she just have got married
She has found her real prince

I was happy for her


I saw her in market
she was looking sad
the moment she saw me she smiled
tried to show her happiness
all that was fake
but, She bought me a cake

I was surprised, wanted to say a word
but she went away like a bird


She was catching up a train
while her tears were over flowing
I saw her, it shocked me
I called for her name
She seemed pale
she didn't even looked back
I was standing alone on the rack


I was sad to see tears in her eyes


She went away somewhere
Don't even know where
for good or what
I missed her
her smile
her laughter
and poor jokes


She never came back
People says she is a pill now
who cure others sickness
She is a fruit now
who fill others stomach
and she is a tissue now
Who wipe others tears


I was speechless & sad
cos I lost her....


Next day she came in my dream
told me good you lost me
cos I go to those
who have pain & who cry
whose life sucks
& they think they can just
die...



Copyright © Vim

0 Signatures:

Newer Post Older Post Home