Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

You & I

I found myself
Stuck
at a corner of this world
the world which belonged to us.

I moved a bit
His emotion broke in to pieces
I tried to collect them
Sharp edges cut my self

I made changes in life
He seems blurry in front of my eyes
I tried to clean the eyes
There were tears of blood.

I wanted to go out
He became baseless
I tried to hold him back
Found myself loosing the earth...

Dear,
you & I
are a bound
made for each other
Sacrifices, Adjustments and Repression is for me
freedom, Living & Enjoying is in your bag.
We share everything, cos
We are made for each other.


Copyright © Vim

2 Signatures:

Liked reading this one! Very true!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 3:53:00 PM PDT  

Thanks Archana...I am hanging in hun...you should keep writing it buddy...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 2:12:00 AM PDT  

Newer Post Older Post Home