Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Is it Job or is it Home?

Am feeling tired of this age group in me, bored of mental state and annoyed of this job. Actually all thia is about job but its paying...its paying my bills and its making me stay active. I hate 9 to 5 style job, and love to have something of my own...but its a new country, yes after 13 months its still new and it bother my life. I want some purpose and some happiness in my work, be it production, styling or anything. This job at veoh is no happinessa dn it sucks. I have noone to share my problems with and I have no one to keep me relaxed.

Situation at home is not evry happy and relaxed either and it sucks more than job. Atleast at work I am myself, quite and doing somthing which am required to do...but I dont even know what I do at home...'HE' is same as usual...hard human to please and stupid man to understand. I cant write more here about this...I cant.

I need to work and live, but now meanings of living are changing and almost gone from my hand.

I want to sit quietly and think about my own self which is more than impossible thing for me, atleast at this point of my life.

1 Signatures:

Lovely post that makes one think of the bigger questions.

What do we want out of life? Do what we want today is something we will always want? Or with passage of time will wants change?

Am I living for myself? Or am I living for my immediate family? Or do I want to live for myself as well as for those that I care?

Am I doing something for a livelihood that I enjoy, or am I doing it for it gives me at the end of a period?

Am I happy today? What would make me happy? What effort would it take for me to be happy.

What then should be my present purpose of living? And does what I do today help me achieve that purpose?

Once there is clarity in my mind as to what I want in life, I would see the things I need to do to achieve them as a challenge and not as a problem. I would then enjoy what I do to get what I want, and when I get what I want I would know how to enjoy that as well.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 1:40:00 AM PST  

Newer Post Older Post Home