Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Bells

Chutki, my little one is waiting on one side of cloth tunnel so when Sultaan shows his face from other side she can just jump and hit him with her paws...she is becoming more naughtier and more cute baby...yes these are caties and I treat them as cats and as my babies as well...I want to be a Mommy soon, don't when it can happen cos its hard to start a new life in new country and then have a baby...I dont even have a licence to drive how can i think of baby (as if its the requirement to be Mom) I don't even have my own house or Condo (as if I will let baby sleep on road) I dont even have bank balance (as if I am going to feed my baby dollars) BUT this is how it is...I need to have a licence so I am free to be with my baby and my husband have no tensions of taking care of my baby (well he is yet not sure if he wants to have one or not) I need to have my own house or apartment so I am not worried of other people's property getting dirtier or ruined cos baby is allowed to do anything when he/she is in front of my eyes...I need to have bank balance cos if I will have money I can be full time Mom...BUT.......hate these questions and hate me to have wishes like normal girl...I am 32, yes I am old enough to have a baby of my own...I am allowed to cos I am married and I am adult so I can wish to give birth to one if I want...


BUT BIG QUESTION IS IS IT REALLY WHAT I WANT?
CAN I DO ALL BY MYSELF?


IF I COULD I WOULD.....

1 Signatures:

Strength always comes from within. If there is conviction in mind about something, one should go for it. There are two sides to the material needs of life - one that is essential and one that is desirable. If the material needs that are essential are in place, go with thy heart's desire.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 1:23:00 AM PST  

Newer Post Older Post Home