Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Family

My cats are so much fun and like any other cats they love to sit at the window and look outside, so whoever passes by my window makes sure to stop by and talk to them for a second.
I have a family in my neighborhoods that have a cute 2 years old daughter and she visits my house all the time to play with cats. One day she came with another girl, 2 or 3 years older than her and they played for sometime and left. Later that Day small girl's Mom told me that it’s her step daughter Kathy, who came to play with baby girl. I nodded and moved on...
Today that big girl, Kathy came and played with my cats and she brought over her family friend to my house...they both were playing with cats and talking to me. Kathy's friend was trying to explain me that how much she love cats and now she may wont be able to play or live with cat, because her father is moving to another house....the moment Kathy heard that her friend's father is buying a new house, she took her to corner and said....what are you saying...and immediately at that moment her friend looked at me, looked back at Kathy and said," NO, NO THEY ARE NOT SEPARATING, DON'T WORRY...BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL ALSO SEPARATE ONE DAY..."
It took me hours to get back to my life...they were just 5-6 years old girls and they have seen a life...A LIFE FULL OF NO-LIFE


VJ

0 Signatures:

Newer Post Older Post Home